Retreat Center Sessions
ServSafe® and HACCP Retreats
At the Café Provence in Brandon VT.
HACCP Food Manager Certification
Consider a stress free getaway from everyday hectic routines and register into a relaxing retreat.
Retreats offer an opportunity for participants to unwind and enjoy an informational food safety session including certification examination without unnecessary interruptions.
Wow! All-inclusive retreat fees provides for coffee, tea, other popular beverages, snacks, fresh baked pastries at the Gourmet Provence during breaks and great eclectic luncheon off menu or daily specials at the
popular Café Provence.
Only additional expenses is libations during lunch or post exam relaxing at Center Street Pub including applicable tax and gratuities, or purchasing personal gifts, dinner at the Café Provence or prior or post evening staying at beautiful Rosebelle’s Inn.
Retreat sessions scheduled on Tuesdays with option of client groups requesting a Saturday at additional expense.
Regardless which retreat you register into its best to receive ServSafe® Course Book or HACCP Manager Manual at minimum three weeks prior to retreat allowing ample time to read book prior to session
Retreat sessions ideal for all food service and retail industry professionals, plus food manufactures, distribution centers managers, global wholesalers, storage and warehouses, farmers farm to plate operations, chefs, caterers, food entrepreneurs and food service management corporations too many to mention.
How to Keep Food Safe for Patrons
- Purchase Foods only from Reputable Distributors
- Implement Strict Personal Hygiene Directives
- Cook Foods to Correct Required Internal Temperatures
- Prevent use of Contaminated Equipment
- Hold Hot and Cold Foods at Required Temperatures
ServSafe Food Manager Certification
Retreat sessions include current ServSafe® Manager Coursebook with extensive subject material includes attached answer sheet for use with examination booklet.
Exam booklet contains 90 multiple choice questions a score of 75% is certifications required passing grade and is valid five years from date of examination
Retreat Attractive Fee: only $299.00pp includes noted amenities Libations, Lodging and additional meals plus applicable tax and gratuities not included
HACCP Food Safety Manager Certification
Retreat session includes current SUREtm HACCP Food Safety Manager Manual with enclosed answer sheet for use with separate examination packet
Exam packet contains 80 multiple choice questions a score of 70% is certifications passing grade and is valid four years from date of examination.
Retreat Attractive Fee: only $299.00pp includes noted amenities
Libations, Lodging and additional meals plus applicable tax and gratuities not included
HACCP suggested Prerequisite: A valid ANSI-CFP Food Protection Manager Certification is recommended prior to taking course.However reading entire book prior to class is accepted
Retreat Amenities and Schedule:
- Arrive 7:30am at Gourmet Provence to receive packet with coupons and gift certificate plus early bird coffee or other beverage with fresh home pastries etc. for use at the bakery, wine and gift shop and lunch at Café Provence.
- Session commences at 8:20am in Café Provence culinary theater for greetings, introductions, general housekeeping, and overview of days schedule and activities.
- By chance welcome greeting from Robert Barral, Chef and Proprietor of Café Provence.
- Class begins 8:30am reviewing book material, DVD’S, PowerPoint presentation, question and answer periods.
- Mid-morning break 10:15 for coffee and snacks
- Re-convene at 10:30 for continuation of session.
- Enjoy 12:30-1:30 eclectic lunch off menu or daily specials upstairs at the Café Provence.
- Re-convene at 1:30pm for afternoon session, questions and open discussions of participant’s food service experiences etc.
- Afternoon break 2:45 for beverages and snack.
- Re-convene at 3:00 for remaining session.
- 3:45-4:00 quick stretch and prepare for Exam.
- Exam from 4:00 to 6:00 examinees have two hours to complete exam than pencils down and answer sheet and exam books collected.
- Enjoy free post time post at completion of exam 5:30-6:00pm +/- sharing jokes and laughter with friends or new acquaintances next door at Center Street Pub and Grill at self-expense.
- Retreat package excludes libations plus applicable tax and gratuities.
- Prior evening or post exam staying and relaxing at historic Rosebelle’s Inn or fine eclectic dining at Café Provence or other dining establishment at individual’s expense.
Photo of delicious fresh baked morning pastries
from the Gourmet Provence for the most discriminate of palate to enjoy with favorite morning beverage.
Save space and savor a fantastic baked dessert
from menu similar to photo or check out glass bakery cabinet for sumptuous anytime fresh baked puff pastries, cake or pies after a great lunch
Stress free sessions commences at 7:30am and usually finished by 6:00pm +/-
Class registration form with attached check must be received at minimum three weeks prior to scheduled retreat session requested allowing ample time to read book prior to class. Reserve early.
Forward registration form with check to:
Training to Excel
31 Franklin Street
Contact Training to Excel by email to request retreat registration form email@example.com or call 802.247.0098 phone answered as Rosebelle’s Inn and Training to Excel.
Current ServSafe® Food Manager Coursebook or HACCP Food Safety Manager Manual mailed to you once registration form with check is received.
Rosebelle’s Inn reservations call 802.247.0098 or forward inquiries via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Rosebelle’s Victorian Inn web site: www.rosebelles.com
Browse Cafe Provence dining web site www.cafeprovencevt.com
Additional Courses, Workshops, Browse www.trainingtoexcel.com
Staying at Rosebelle’s Inn
Consider staying to unwind, relax and enjoy prior evening to retreat, perhaps post evening or both at Rosebelle's Inn
Consider arriving earlier for retreat and stay at Rosebelle’s Inn to unwind, relax and enjoy evening prior to certification session. In morning after breakfast take short stroll to class location arriving refreshed and energized, perhaps maybe staying post evening as well or both.
If attending a Saturday session plan staying entire weekend.
Stay midweek or maybe the
Midweek: only $139.00 per room, per evening.
Weekends: only $149.00 per room, two night minimum stay.
Rates: exclude Vermont applicable rooms and meals tax.
Take a few minutes and relax on our porch enjoying sunset or sipping a beverage weather permitting
Advantage of staying the evening prior to retreat session affords you an opportunity to enjoy an eclectic dinner at the Café Provence or other dining establishment
Photo sample plate of an attractive sumptuous eclectic dinner meals at the Cafe Provence as.
Check out additional favorites browsing Browse Cafe Provence dining web site www.cafeprovencevt.com
Temptations to Consider while visiting Vermont:
While attending retreat session perhaps invite your significant other to accompany you and enjoy local unique shops or visit Middlebury Center or Middlebury College only 14 miles north of Brandon or Rutland 16 miles south
Extend getaway Options: depending on weather:
- Skiing at Killington or Middlebury Snowbowl
- X-C Skiing at Blueberry Hill
- Hiking the long Trail
- Biking Country Roads
- Golfing at Neshobe
- Visit Middlebury College
- Visit Lake Dunmore
- Graze local shops for Vermont Products
- Visit Burlington and take a Dinner Cruise
- Tour Fort Ticonderoga
- Hike Green Mountain National Forest
- Enjoy Farmer Markets
- Visit Farms and Orchards
Norm Milot at Training to Excel to arrange a date that is mutually convenient for you or group team.
E-mail email@example.com or call 802.247.0098*
*phone answered as Rosebelle's Inn and Training to Excel
Ginette and Norm Milot, Owner and Innkeepers
Information call 802.247.0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
31 Franklin Street
Training To Excel - Norm Milot. ServSafe logo used with permission.